IRISS News, 2 August, highlights the imminent launch of their Evidence Search and Summary Service, which will be of relevance to students and Practice Educators.
As part of the Right Decision Campaign which aims to raise awareness of the role of the NHS librarian in providing the right evidence, at the right time, to support decision-making in health and social care - two online presentations are being held.
Both presentations will bring sector staff up to speed with the specialist librarian services available.
They will cover:
- Sourcing and summarising evidence to answer your questions
- An introduction to the new Evidence Search and Summary Service (IRISS)
- Presenting evidence as easy to use digital resources, for example, digital care pathways
- Developing digital, information and health literacy skills
- Working as evidence partners in health and social care teams
The online presentations are scheduled for:
- 1st September, 12-1pm
- 26th September, 2-3pm
If you would like to participate in one of these online presentations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, job title and organisation, stating your preferred date.