Learning Network West are commencing the application process for the next Cohort of the PDA in Practice Learning. The application form can be found at http://www.westlearningnetwork.org.uk/index.php/course-information-application
Please note that Candidates must have a Practice Assessor in place before they commence the Award.
The closing date for applications is Friday 15th July 2016. Candidates will be advised of the outcome of their applications during the week beginning Monday 1st August 2016.
The provisional dates for the programme are:
* Day 1 - Wednesday 14th September 2016
* Day 2 - Thursday 15th September 2016
* Day 2.5 - Wednesday 5th October 2016
* Day 3 - Wednesday 2nd November 2016
* Day 4 - Thursday 3rd November 2016
* Day 5 - Wednesday 7th December 2016
* Day 6 - Thursday 8th December 2016
* Day 7 - Wednesday 18th January 2017
* Day 8 - Thursday 19th January 2017
Please contact Darren.email@example.com if you have any queries or if you wish to find out more about the Award before deciding to apply.
Please note that an Information Meeting for potential candidates and managers will be held at Learning Network offices (Board Room) on Tuesday 21st June between 10.00am - 1pm. If you wish to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information for ALL applicants: most agencies have internal processes for employees wishing to undertake external qualification/training. Agencies may set an internal deadline for applications which pre-date those shown below, therefore prospective applicants as are encouraged to contact their relevant manager/training team prior to making an application.