‘Recovery, Restoration, Reconstruction, Renewal?
Teaching and learning for practice and in practice.
13th International Conference on Practice Teaching and Field Education in Health and Social Work
Wednesday 13th & Thursday 14th October 2021
An online event
Call for Abstracts
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed everything. Its after-effects will endure for years.
At this conference we will share our experiences of Practice Education for health and
social care professionals and consider the future of teaching and learning – for practice
and in practice – in a very different and uncertain world. There will be selected live
sessions, pre-recorded presentations and live Q&A, interactive workshops with breakout
Submissions of abstracts are invited for Oral Presentations, Interactive Workshops, Poster
Presentations and Roundtable Discussions. Proposals should relate to one or more of the
- Adapting to a disrupted world? What worked or did not work?
- The shift to online and blended teaching strategies. What were the challenges, what
was successful and what will be retained for the future?
- Approaches to the return to normality and the future – what need we restore,
reconstruct? How can we plan for the future?
- Interprofessional learning. What partnerships and collaborations emerged?
- The impact on international approaches to practice education
- The professional and personal impact of the pandemic on students and teachers.
- For further information go to the conference website at https://cvent.me/M8ZyMa
- Online Registration is now open at https://cvent.me/M8ZyMa
The Practice Teaching and Field Education conference series is sponsored by Whiting & Birch Ltd, 90 Dartmouth
Road, London SE23 3HZ email: email@example.com Tel: +44(0)20-8244-2421