Our Events Calendar contains a number of events that we think will be of particular interest to Practice Teachers and students. We list these events in good faith. Please contact the organisers directly to book your place. If you would like your event added to our calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Making sense of the law: using the legislation to improve outcomes for children
24th May 2016, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£30
Are you lost in the law? Struggling with statute? Perplexed by legal process? Don't panic, help is at hand.
Sign up for our popular practice exchange workshop, specially designed for everyone who needs to know the laws around looked after children, from Social Workers to Children's Panel members.
All will become clear, once you've heard from dynamic speakers including:
- Carol Wassell, Permanence Team Consultant, CELCIS
- Alistair Stobie, Legal Service Manager, Aberdeenshire Council
- Nicola Harkness and Julie Paterson, Locality Reporter Managers SCRA
- Claire Anne McFadden, Partner, JK Cameron Solicitors
- Ruth Spence, Practice and Policy Assistant, Children’s Hearings Scotland
Last year's event sold out in advance so we're running it again, this time in Perth. 96% of delegates told us they agreed or strongly agreed the event was useful for their current job role.
Any questions? Contact Fiona Buggy on 0141 444 8528
or email email@example.com